We have formulated the following policies for KMTNet data for 2015.
1) All 2015 KMTNet data remain proprietary until the acceptance for publication of this paper and all papers based on 2015 KMTNet data that are explicitly mentioned in Section 4.1 of this paper.
2) Beginning immediately (i.e., before the end of the proprietary period), all light curves that are posted together with this paper can be used by anyone to prepare future papers for publication. However, during the proprietary period (see (1)), they cannot be submitted for publication, nor posted on arXiv.
3) Once the priority period ends (see (1)), papers can be submitted based on the released data. We welcome collaboration with the KMTNet team, but do not require it as a condition for publication. For the cases that we collaborate, the KMTNet team does not demand any “editorial control”, but rather simply reserves the right to withdraw from papers with which we disagree strongly enough to warrant such withdrawal.
4) If additional data processing is needed, we will either provide re-reduced light curves in exchange for co-authorship or we will provide flat-fielded “stamps” surrounding the event, provided that sufficient evidence is given to us that there is substantive progress toward publication of a paper.
5) No data will be given out for events discovered by other teams but not independently discovered by KMTNet using the algorithm presented here, unless there is explicit agreement with those teams.
Chung, S.-J., Zhu, W., Udalski, A., et al.,
OGLE-2015-BLG-1482L: The First Isolated Low-mass Microlens in the Galactic Bulge,
2017, The Astrophysical Journal, 838, 154
Kim, D.-J., Kim, H.-W., Hwang, K.-H., et al.,
Korea Microlensing Telescope Network Event-Finding Algorithm,
2017, ArXiv e-prints, arXiv:1703.06883
Zhu, W., Udalski, A., Calchi Novati, S., et al.,
Toward a Galactic Distribution of Planets. I. Methodology & Planet Sensitivities of the 2015 High-Cadence Spitzer Microlens Sample,
2017, ArXiv e-prints, arXiv:1701.05191
Han, C., Udalski, A., Gould, A., et al.,
OGLE-2015-BLG-0051/KMT-2015-BLG-0048Lb: A Giant Planet Orbiting a Low-mass Bulge Star Discovered by High-cadence Microlensing Surveys,
2016, The Astronomical Journal, 152, 95
Han, C., Udalski, A., Lee, C.-U., et al.,
Space-based Microlens Parallax Observation as a Way to Resolve the Severe Degeneracy between Microlens-parallax and Lens-orbital Effects,
2016, The Astrophysical Journal, 827, 11
Zhu, W., Calchi Novati, S., Gould, A., et al.,
Mass Measurements of Isolated Objects from Space-based Microlensing,
2016, The Astrophysical Journal, 825, 60
Shin, I.-G., Ryu, Y.-H., Udalski, A., et al.,
A Super-Jupiter Microlens Planet Characterized by High-Cadence KMTNeT Micorlensing Survey Observations of OGLE-2015-BLG-0954,
2016, Journal of Korean Astronomical Society, 49, 73
Bozza, V., Shvartzvald, Y., Udalski, A., et al.,
Spitzer Observations of OGLE-2015-BLG-1212 Reveal a New Path toward Breaking Strong Microlens Degeneracies,
2016, The Astrophysical Journal, 820, 79
Shvartzvald, Y., Udalski, A., Gould, A., et al.,
Spitzer Microlens Measurement of a Massive Remnant in a Well-separated Binary,
2015, The Astrophysical Journal, 814, 111